Monday, May 28, 2018

New KETO Recipes and Cooking Tips

May 28, 2018

As more and more people transition over  to a ketogenic lifestyle, I have decided as I move forward with my food blog to feature healthy, low carb, fresh and seasonal foods, recipes and cooking techniques to support healthy Keto eating.

Through step-by-step recipes, photos and videos I will explore and demystify cooking balanced Keto foods for weight loss, blood sugar control and a healthy, seasonal and local diet.

I will also offer Keto cooking workshops, shopping outings and coaching for people wishing to adopt a Keto lifestyle diet and food preparation.

Keep your eye on my blog for schedules, recipes, cooking and diet tips and delicious low carb recipes, photos and videos.

chef@pisconeri.com










    

No comments :

Post a Comment